Trend Alert- Newsboy Cap

12:43 AM



There's no denying it. Over the past few years hats have been dominating the fashion scene. We're all familiar with the wide brimmed hats such as the wonderfully witchy styles seen at the YSL Spring/Summer 13' collection. (Which by the way was my favorite runway. EVER) and I have definitely been on board since day one. However this season, these hats are taking a back seat and making way for the new it-girl accessory. The newsboy cap. I first spotted this trend last year when I was in Paris. I've been watching it slowly but surely make its way into the states and I couldn't be more excited about it! I'll admit it, I was skeptical that these hats wold survive in the U.S; but after seeing them taking over fashion weeks on models Chiara Ferragni, Kendall Jenner, and Gigi Hadid I am convinced that they're not going anywhere. Also when you see large brands such as Free People, Zara, and Brixton adding this item to their fall lineup, you know its here to stay. Move over panama hats and fedoras, there's a new style in town, and its going to be big this season. ;)

Get the look: Isabel Marant Étoile hat; Love Adorned Polka Dot Handkerchief ($35) in Red; Hush Plough Stitch Jumper ($122) in Ecru; Shinola shopper tote; ASOS Leather Boyfriend...

Consider me obsessed. I will undoubtedly be sporting one of these bad boys this fall, will you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Thats So 70's

I'm an old soul. There is no doubt that I should have been a teenager in the 70's. I have always been obsessed with everything a...

Flickr Images