Day At Disney- Photojournal

10:49 AM

   I admit it. I absolutely love Disneyland. There's just something about the park that truly is magical. Maybe its the fact that it gives us a chance to act like a kid for the day? Or maybe it's just because we like to put on our sparkly mouse ears and believe that magic is real for just a little while. Whatever the reason is, there is no doubt that the park holds something pure magic. Disneyland is the place to go when you're celebrating something special; it's the place you go when you want to share a  memory with people you love. I mean... what's not to love about it? The bright colors, the fun music, and the yummy food. If I had it my way I would spend every day day at the park sporting my mickey mouse tee, churro in hand. Sadly we can't spend every day at the park... but here are some pictures to tide us over until our next visit.






















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Thats So 70's

I'm an old soul. There is no doubt that I should have been a teenager in the 70's. I have always been obsessed with everything a...