The Fall Accessory I'm Obsessing Over

2:42 PM








With the cold weather heading our way it's time to break out our most loved sweaters, scarves, and hats and bundle up with our pumpkin spice late. Every year I find myself reaching for my favorite black beanie, and knitted scarf... but this year I've decided that it's time to mix things up! There is one statement fall piece that has been popping up everywhere this season. Its practical, it's trendy, but the thing I love most is that its extremely versatile! You can wear it with a leather jacket and distressed denim for a casual cool look, or with a girly dress and knee high boots. I will give you a hint... its the typical Parisian girl accessory. The beret! Although it may seem a little cliché, it can actually be extremely modern and cool when paired with the right pieces. I'm sure that you can find a place in your wardrobe for this must have accessory this fall!
Blue Skies featuring Sarah Ellen shot by Sybil Steele | Spell & The Gypsy Collective

Gal Meets Glam A Parisian Look APC coat, Vince turtleneck, J.Crew jeans, Max Mara scarf, Mark Cross bag & BeretI don't discriminate when it comes to hats. I pretty much own or have tried on every silhouette imaginable - with one exception: the beret. Even the Francophile in me just assumed the cliché French chapeaux would certainly be most unfavorable to my large tête and round face. But thanks
Basket, sunglasses, leather jacket, clock and Tshirt where is say Hong Kong is GOALSSSSSSS 

Shop The Look!




Lolita Leather BeretDu Jour Beret
              Free People Leather Beret-$168       Free People Beret-$28                                                      













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Thats So 70's

I'm an old soul. There is no doubt that I should have been a teenager in the 70's. I have always been obsessed with everything a...