The Ultimate Wardrobe Checklist

4:09 PM

I have been styling people of all ages for almost two years now, so believe me when I say I know a thing or two about fashion. What I have learned throughout the years is that it doesn't matter what age, what body type, or what sense of style you have... there are a few items that everyone should own in order to have a fully functioning, and well rounded wardrobe. It doesn't matter how many amazing garments you own... if you don't have the basics it can be difficult and time consuming to create a put together and fashionable outfit. In order to create an amazing outfit that is true to your personal style, you first must have the glue that holds it all together, or what I like to call... the "wardrobe essentials". When you have these items it fill in any wardrobe gaps, and helps you create a cohesive closet! So what exactly are these essentials you ask? Well friends, Don't worry! I put together a wardrobe checklist to make stocking up your closet a breeze!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Thats So 70's

I'm an old soul. There is no doubt that I should have been a teenager in the 70's. I have always been obsessed with everything a...