Rock n' Roll- Starting off the week with a new playlist

4:10 PM






When its the start of a new week I always need a little bit of motivation to get me through my Monday.  I don't know about you guys.... but if I don't get to listen to my playlist in the morning, its a total buzz kill and it puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the day,
I believe in the power of a good playlist, because it can totally change your mood, and set the tone for the rest of week.
I'm so excited because I've discovered some new artists, and I'm so stoked to share with you guys! This playlist is the perfect amount of new age electronic, Indie, and Old School Rock N Roll... and I promise it will help you get through your work day.

 Spotify Playlist- here
Band Tee- similar here
Glasses- similar here
Jacket-Express
Jeans-Express

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Thats So 70's

I'm an old soul. There is no doubt that I should have been a teenager in the 70's. I have always been obsessed with everything a...