March Beauty Roundup- 7 products I can't live wihtout

12:34 AM

Just like almost every girl I know, I have about a million different beauty products. There are so many different brands and products on the market that it can be hard to know which ones a worth buying. I've narrowed it down to my 7 favorite beauty products that I can't live without.
                                                                    

                                                            Chanel L'eau- $132
Okay, okay...I know what you're thinking. Its crazy to spend 100$ on perfume; but hear me out. This is the best perfume that I have ever owned. Every time I wear it I get at least one compliment. I first picked this up in Paris immediately after it was released, and I have been hooked ever since.  This perfume was created by the one and only Oliver Polge and its the first Chanel perfume that has fruity undertones. It has crisp top notes of Lemon, Mandarin, and Orange; and undertones of Cedar, Rose, and Jasmine. The word L'eau is French for water.. so this is a very simple fragrance that can be worn for any occasion; and the best part is it literally lasts ALL. DAY. LONG.
Due to my dull, dry winter skin, this is a beauty must have for me.  This serum is a silky, glycolic rich formula that transforms your skin as you sleep. This serum dissolves the dead skin cells, bringing the new skin cells to the surface eliminating redness, and dark spots. Not only does this hydrate my skin, but it also doubles as a toner! All you need to do is add a few drops onto your skin before you go to bed and Voila! Glowy, hydrated skin! And guess what guys? Its cruelty free! Your animal friends will thank you.

                                           

Okay everybody. This is definitely my number one product. Believe it or not, I used to have horrible acne, and acne scars. I tried literally everything. I took medication, I used every kind of face wash imaginable, I tried home remedies and drank crazy teas... but nothing worked until I came across African Black Soap. After using this for 1 month my skin had cleared up, and my acne scars vanished!! African Black Soap is 100% natural and organic... which means it wont leave those nasty bleach stains on your pillowcase. Its made of palm ash, tamarind extract, tar, and plantain peel. Not only is this stuff a miracle worker... but it's also cruelty free, Eco-friendly, and fair-trade. Their Shea Butter is ethically sourced from women's co-ops in Northern Ghana, and the bottles and jars are made from recycled materials. Don't believe me? Read their story here.
                                                                      Smashbox Primer-$36               
Granted this primer is a little more pricey than your typical drugstore primers; but for good reason. This stuff is used by the professionals, and many photographers for Vogue. It fills in pores and leaves skin virtually flawless.
Pale Girls, this one is for you. Sadly, I was not blessed with tan, sun kissed skin; and believe me I know the struggle of finding a foundation that isn't too dark, or too orange. This foundation stick is great for oily/ combination skin, and it's a heavier coverage... so there's no need to re-apply throughout the day. I put just a dab on my brush and blend it onto my skin in the mornings. This is the only foundation that has been light enough for my skin tone.. and if you're not pale like me? no need to worry. It comes in 26 shades.

                                                 L'Occitane Delightful Rose Hand Cream

I first discovered L'Occitane when in was in Paris. There was literally a store on almost every street corner, so I obviously had to see what all the fuss was about. L'Occitane has amazing anti-aging products that many of my Parisian friends swear by, but my favorite product is their hand cream. It's a  thick formula that absorbs easily into the skin, which I desperately need throughout the dry winter months. It also smells AMAZING, and pairs beautifully with the Chanel perfume I was talking about earlier; so of course it made my beauty list!
               Living Proof Texturizer 15$-29
If you re like me and you weren't blessed with thick, voluminous hair.. then this is the stuff for you. I have tried so many different hair texturizers only to be left with sticky, stiff, weighed down hair... until my good friend from Sephora told me to try this. This stuff is practically weightless and doesn't leave a white residue. All you need to do is spray it onto your roots after you re done styling and  just like magic... you have the thick hair you have always wanted.

I hope you guys liked this months beauty roundup! If there's a product you swear by, share in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Thats So 70's

I'm an old soul. There is no doubt that I should have been a teenager in the 70's. I have always been obsessed with everything a...