Chanel Photoshoot

11:57 PM

There is something so magical about Paris during fashion week; you can't walk down a single street without hearing the distinct clack of Chanel Pumps against the cobble-stone walkways. During this one week the city completely transforms. Everywhere you look there are designer handbags, outrageous outfits, and there is no such thing as the world practical. Time seems to stand still, and you begin to wonder if this is real life. The whole city is buzzing with excitement, and you can feel the creativity pumping throughout the veins of Paris. I will never forget my first designer photo-shoot opportunity for Chanel. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing and was left with no choice but to fake it.  I still remember looking around to see me standing in a group with some of the worlds best photographers. Talk about intimidating! This was the moment that realized I could make it in the fashion world. They didn't question if I belonged there, instead they asked what article I was shooting for. "Ummm, my blog?" I responded. If an editor from one of Paris's biggest fashion magazines believed in me, I guess I could too. This opportunity sparked my interest in the fashion world, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. I am so grateful for this opportunity, and for the people who helped make this shoot happen. I can not wait for what opportunities lie ahead!


























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Thats So 70's

I'm an old soul. There is no doubt that I should have been a teenager in the 70's. I have always been obsessed with everything a...