Thanksgiving- What to wear?

7:57 PM

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week! The holidays always seem to go by way too quickly, and this year has been no exception.  I absolutely love the holiday season, mostly because I love all of the fun outfits you get to wear! Thanksgiving is always tricky for me, because it can be hard to find that balance between comfortable and cute. Over the years I've found that the key to a successful holiday look is keeping it causal, layering up, and wearing what makes you feel most confident! Here are a few outfits to give you some inspiration!


Keep it casual and cool opting for a sweater, boyfriend jeans, and a leather jacket. Layering perfection!
Dress it up with a cool and sophisticated pantsuit! (bonus points if its monochromatic or rust colored!)
Break the rules, who says you can't wear white after labor day? Just make sure not to spill your pumpkin pie...
Don't let a bad hair day stop you from enjoying your thanksgiving dinner... throw on a cool hat and your vintage fur and you're good to go!
Don't stress! Instead keep it casual by throwing on some jeans, a flannel, and your favorite sweater.

Shop The Looks 

                                                


                                                              Vetements Trench- $460
                                                            Madewell Sweater-$98



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Thats So 70's

I'm an old soul. There is no doubt that I should have been a teenager in the 70's. I have always been obsessed with everything a...