Rainy day hangs

12:08 AM

 Leave it to Utah to get you ready for summer with 60 degree weather, and then suddenly start snowing and drop 20 degrees. It would be an understatement to say that I was devistated when I looked outside to discover it was snowing yet again. I did the walk of shame back to my closet, and traded in my tank top, and birkenstocks for a sweater, and Chelsea boots. Instead of staying inside and pouting all day, Kevin and I decided to make the most of the gloomy weather with a cozy brunch date at our favorite cafe, the rose. The rose is located in downtown SLC (surprised?). If you're not sure what to order, I highly recommend the mocha (Starbucks has got nothin on it ;).
Not only is their coffee amazing, but the atmosphere is to die for.  If you've never been, you definitely should! Your instagram feed will thank you.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Thats So 70's

I'm an old soul. There is no doubt that I should have been a teenager in the 70's. I have always been obsessed with everything a...