Downtown Daytrippin' Pt. 1

1:06 PM

I'm such a city girl. I've always felt more comfortable in the hustle and bustle of the city, so its no surprise that you can almost always find me wandering around SLC. In my opinion Salt Lake is such an under-rated city. There are so many unique, and quirky little shops hiding around just about every corner. You could seriously spend all day downtown, and not even discover half of the cool things that there are to do. Today I finally had a day all to myself... which is such a rarity with my crazy busy life; so I decided to bum around downtown, and put together a post of two of my favorite SLC hangs.

Okay, so if you're from Utah City Creek is kinda a no brainer. Its the perfect hang out spot! You can go shopping, catch a movie, or go to dinner... not to mention one of my favorite art museums is right across the street! But the reason I love city creek so much, is because of the beautiful store displays that get changed each month! If we're being honest here.. it's 90% of the reason I  go so often. Also, I  can never pass up an opportunity to go shopping with friends ;)





      








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Thats So 70's

I'm an old soul. There is no doubt that I should have been a teenager in the 70's. I have always been obsessed with everything a...