Mini's and Moto's-OOTD

10:34 PM

Fall is just around the corner, and I couldn't be more excited. I have already packed away all of my summer tanks, and in its place took my suede skirts, oversized sweaters, and shearling jackets! I just can't wait to wear all of my favorite fall pieces, and sip my pumpkin spice late by the fire. Here's a little outfit I put together to welcome the Fall season!
When you want to wear a classic mini skirt (like my oh so loved suede mini) you can style it many different. ways. I always like to add an edge to my looks, so I decided to pair it with my favorite leather jacket and a vintage band tee. When you add two different textures it adds dimension, and makes the look more interesting (buh bye boring)
By wearing your skirt with a tee, it transforms it into a causal piece. If you style it with a button up blouse, and tights you have something you could wear to a work meeting. Same skirt, so many options.
My current trend obsession is layering jewelry (also how amazing are these necklaces?!).  I usually layer 3-4 necklaces at a time, but because of the graphics on the tee, you don't want too much distraction.  Keep it simple.

Snag this cool look here...





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured Post

Thats So 70's

I'm an old soul. There is no doubt that I should have been a teenager in the 70's. I have always been obsessed with everything a...